Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Should have taken the day off

I don't know whether it's this weather or there's some cosmic alignment but it's only Tuesday and already I've dealt with so many idiotic people on the phone this week it's enough to make me dread coming to work. No kidding, this morning I was thinking I should stay home because the damn phone yesterday drove me insane and this morning has been no better.

Yesterday a man kept me on the phone for 20 minutes while he complained about every thing under the sun, most of which had nothing to do with any actual water-related issue, like the government has plenty of money as they're spending it on these ridiculous trams which will disturb traffic in the city (guess he doesn't know trams have been running in the city for decades) and how if God Almighty knew what us people were doing with his natural resources, etc etc.

There must be an abundance of people out there who have lost their medication this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)