Search This Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Weekends that fly


Yesterday was a really busy day so it flew by. Went and picked up Misch in the morning, got to Belair and dropped her off at her building and went on to the Native Grasses Workshop. We seem to keep having these on horrible cold days so we spend our time inside instead of outside actually looking for grasses. I almost fell asleep, and then it stopped raining for a bit so we went outside for about 10 minutes to look around. The last class is in a fortnight and I have to try and find some grasses at home to identify. All well and good when you live in the hills but I'm in the city and live in a flat. We have lawn out the front but that's it. One type of grass. So may have to plan my own little excursion or something. Anyway, after that we had a BBQ, and I was naughty. There was nothing vegetarian, so I ate a pork sausage. Sorry vegos :-/

So then after the BBQ we had a meeting and that finished a bit early so I went for a half hour walk before I went to collect Misch. At home when I go for walks there's like maybe 3 large Eucalypts to marvel over, but out there there are hundreds. I think maybe I wanna live in the bush.

After that went to visit mum and dad, and finally arrived home extremely tired at about 7:30pm. Michelle logged on again last night, it's like our friendship, even after all these years, has developed into an even closer one. I am so grateful and lucky to have friends like her.

I was hoping to sleep in today, got up at 10am but when you've gone to bed at 2am it's only the 8 hours you need really. Went for a walk, and now just having a veg session. Mum and dad are coming over later. Have a great week all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)