Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2004

Blog neglect


Wow, things just got majorly crazy here since I last wrote and this is the first chance I've had to sit down and do an update. Sorry, Blog readers!

In fact, my last blog seems so long ago I'm having trouble remembering exactly what I've been doing so I guess I'll just rattle off some things. A couple of days after my last entry I believe, I did something to my back again and took a couple of days off work. Normally days off work are great because I get to catch up on gaming or something but it hurt to sit at the computer so I did little but lie down both of those days.

A couple of weekends have been and gone, and I can't remember what I've been doing except that Saturday just passed Mum took me clothes shopping as my Christmas present which was heaps good. I got 4 tops for work that are summery, 2 skirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shorts (although I'm now wondering why), 4 pairs of shoes (ok, so I have a shoe problem), a new handbag (it's pink!) and a purse to match. Oh, and I got this necklace, ring and earring set free from Rockman's for spending so much money there, hehehe. I really needed some decent summer clothes for work, I was feeling very blah and it's been pretty damn hot in the last week.

So, apart from that, I guess the thing that springs to mind is that I haven't been in Berri for a week and looks like I'll be in the Adelaide office up until my Christmas holidays. They asked me to come and work down here to help with this new system, to get all the metering data sorted as that's pretty much my role in Berri, so I have been mega busy since I got here, hence the little time to write. I'm heaps happy to have been asked to help them out, and am hoping it's a mini-test to see how I'll go for this job I've applied for back here, but I shouldn't get too excited, I might not even get an interview for that yet.

It's been great to spend all this time with Ivan again but it's a little awkward, not knowing exactly how long I'm down here and all, because half of my stuff is in Berri and half of it is down here. But I won't complain, because this is where I want to be.

The Adelaide staff are all very friendly, although I'm getting mixed vibes from a couple of the girls here, I don't think they like me. Not that they've done anything, it's just that feeling a person gets. But it's ok, because you get people like that everywhere. Although people here are really nice I'm just not sure I fit in back here. All the girls are very beautiful (men must love working here) and I just feel like a fatso. Ah well.

Anyway it's almost time for me to go and catch the train back home, so I'd better go finish up on a couple of things. Sorry for not updating this sooner, I've really just been frazzled.

Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)