Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

News flash


I'm about to go down and do a heap of filing (800 individual files) so thought I'd do a morning blog before I head downstairs into the abyss.

Last night was the final ever Sex And The City and I'm really going to miss it! I suppose I'll have to just stick with re-runs and watching old episodes on DVD but it's just not the same. But I have to admit, I felt a little empty watching the ending. So many people wanted Carrie to end up with Big but I didn't, the guy was a jerk, and the only time I felt any emotion in the episode was when she saw her friends again. I guess it always happens when a show's been around so long and you expect too much from the big finale, but yeah.

On the weekend Ivan and I watched a couple of movies - The Incredibles and Team America. Both of them were very funny for very different reasons. The puppet love scene in Team America was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, although it makes you shake your head and go "oh geez..." :)

So, as you can tell, this update was merely to waste time, because I'm really not keen on all this filing but it's inevitable after the big mailout last week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)