Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

We're all a bit stuffed!


Well I ended up going to touch football last night and I'm glad I did, because it was so much fun! Everyone seemed to be at the same skill and fitness level so there were heaps of laughs at people dropping the ball (not just me) and lots of rest breaks (sometimes unscheduled when someone would just lie down on the field). Today we've all pulled up a bit sore though. Both my knees are a little tender (not just my busted one) and I have a bruise on my arm, but I think others got off worse. Greg, the boss, accidentally got scratched by me and smashed into me twice but faired worse off, because he copped my elbow right in the ribs, hehehe. We all had a great time though :)

Here is a link to my novel for anyone that might be interested. Please note the paragraph up the top. I have heaps of work left to do on this and there'll be stacks of editing to do once it's all done, so what you're seeing on that site is my rough work, spilling out words as they come into my head. It will take a lot of rearranging and bulking up to be any good, which is something I'll work on once the month is over and I've rushed the words out of me. Comments and criticisms are welcome, as well as other ideas, but no comments on the editing side of things please (not yet) :)

Today is the Melbourne Cup, not something I really get in to personally. Only reason I've ever watched a race is to see how I fare in the workplace sweeps (last year I got the winner, this year I doubt I'll be that lucky again). Generally I think horse racing is cruel but yeah, it's the race that stops the nation and all that. Work is having a luncheon for us at 1pm which should be good. There's some best hat competition but I'll be damned if I'm wearing a silly hat :)

In other news, why don't people comment anymore? Well, I know why a couple of people aren't, but what of the rest of you? Is anyone still reading this? It's a mystery ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)