Search This Blog

Friday, November 05, 2004

An update for the sake of it


I truly have not a thing to say but I am so bored at the moment so I thought I may as well blog and infect the internet with my boredom. We've been told we can start using the database so have to sort out this backlog of work and see what the best order to do things in is. But even that hasn't gone to plan, because it's 2pm, I'll be going home to pack in an hour and a half, and I still haven't been given the jobs I was supposed to be given because the boss isn't ready yet.

You'd think I'd be happy, because it would give me time to write but I've been putting it off and haven't even written a single word of my novel today. I set myself a goal of 2200 words today. Fat chance!

So yeah, a really boring day. It's so windy, cold and wet outside, it would have been a perfect day to sleep or read in bed. Ah well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)