Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oops-a-daisy

I know I've said this before, but I really should update this more. For a while, I was updating daily, but then I couldn't update from work anymore so that didn't help. Now I've decided not being able to update from work is bollocks, so I'm doing it anyway. It's not my fault really. I've been up to my supervisor twice already and she's still not found anything for me to do, so sifn't use the internet.

So, I tried my hand at golf on Sunday for the first time. Ivan, Alex and I went to a par 3 course at Cudlee Creek (about an hour away). It was such a nice drive up through the hills and the course was quite pretty too, but we got a little unlucky with the weather. Saturday was in the mid-30s and then when we went to golf on Sunday it was quite cold with bouts of gusty cold winds and light rain. We all had a good time but by golly, I need a hell of a lot more practice. We'll stick to par 3 courses for a while methinks! It was a lot of fun though :)

That has been about the only exciting thing that has happened in the past week really. The only other thing I've done is go to a BBQ up at Belair on Saturday which was nice but yeah, it was a bit too hot.

Is it really only Wednesday? How depressing...

***

Weight lost this week: 0.7Kgs
Total weight lost: 3.1Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)