Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Forget me not

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Being Wednesday is, indeed, a good thing, because it means another weekend is almost upon us again.

We had a Public Holiday here in Adelaide on Monday so the week has gone by faster than normal, and after the crappy couple of days I had at the end of the week last week, it can only be a good thing.

The weekend was great and relaxing actually. On Saturday I went and had a facial, then Mum and Dad picked me up and we went to the football. Having spent last year in Berri, it'd been quite a while since I'd been to a football match so I was looking forward to going. We got there early, so we went to the Crows Shed beforehand as we waited for the rain to subside. I'd forgotten just how loud Mum gets at the football - it was no wonder Dad bought his headphones. It turned out to be a really nice night, and nice to spend some time with the family.

On Sunday, Ivan, Darren and I went to play golf at Patawalonga. I am still absolutely appalling. My score was atrocious and some of my shots made me cranky but I left thinking I'd try it again and look forward to the next time we go.

On Monday I'd planned to do a lot and ended up doing absolutely none of it. With Star Wars Episode 3 coming out tomorrow, Ivan and I decided to watch the first 2 movies again, to remind ourselves of what happened, so that took up all of the afternoon really. We're seeing Episode 3 tomorrow after work, I can't wait.

That's been about it really!

***

Weight lost this week: 1.1 Kgs
Total weight lost: 6.7 Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)