Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

One more to go

Well, there's only a couple of hours to the day left and then I'm here at work tomorrow but get a bit of a long weekend. On Friday I've booked an Annual Leave day so I can go to the Friends of Parks AGM, and although AGMs are normally a little on the dull side, a day off work is always welcome.

I feel somewhat guilty for getting paid this week, since Monday was a write-off and then I had yesterday off. I was planning on just leaving early to go and visit Mum but when the boss offered "Why don't you just take the whole day?" who was I to refuse? So I did a little relaxing in the morning then got to Mum and Dad's around lunchtime and spent a few hours there chatting to Mum and helping around with some housework. It eased my mind to see her. Although she's in a lot of pain, I'm sure she's glad to be home and she has the rest of the week off so hopefully she does lots of relaxing to recover.

Today has been ok, but inconsistent. The morning was quiet until around 11am and now it's died down again. I'm hoping the last couple of hours fly but I somehow doubt it. I'm in the frame of mind where I wish I had the whole week off, but what's new?

***

Weight lost this week: 0.5Kgs
Total weight lost: 5.5Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)