Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Theme of the week

Well, today is proving to be a waste of time so far too, with nothing planned for me to do today. Either things will stay dull and today will be a total waste or everything will hit all at once when the people in charge finally decide to show up. Perhaps I will spend the day playing Solitaire or something, but then, I have no idea exactly what or how they monitor our computer use here...

I left my swipe card at home this morning which is going to be a total pain in the arse because the lady on the front counter tells me she isn't allowed to hand out spare cards to staff who have forgotten theirs, so every time I go to the toilet I'll have to bug someone for their card. Total Pain In The Arse.

On top of all that I'm still pissed at Ivan for his attitude last night, but hey, that's why I need a private Blog I guess...

I just want today to be over, one of those 24 hours I guess. Tomorrow I get to relax at the Friends of Parks AGM with no work and a long weekend, and I can't wait.

Sorry for the negativity today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)