Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

You have to be kidding me

It has been confirmed today that I am losing my mind. The confirmation came this morning, as I walked out the door to catch my train, ran my tongue over my teeth and thought, 'Hmm, they feel a bit furry'. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd forgotten to brush my teeth.

How in the world does a person simply forget to brush their teeth? It's akin to forgetting to wipe one's arse. Normally, people don't simply forget to do these basic acts of hygiene. I realise some people choose not to brush their teeth on a daily basis but, dear readers, I am not one of those people. I choose to brush, I just simply forget. Astounding...

The day has not improved since that strange start. My days at work seem to be spent waiting for other people. Today has frankly been a bit of a waste. I mean, I've gotten a few things done, but it still doesn't feel like a very productive day, and there's still an hour and a half to go.

In other random ramblings, the 5th series of Big Brother has started and I am once again hooked. I'm not yet as bad as last year, in that I haven't stayed up to watch the Up Late show, but I'm sure in time I'll be doing that too. It's only been a few days and I'm already loving this series. The whole twin/imposter thing is pretty cool to watch.

Finally, what is it with all the freaks in town lately? Seems a person can't go to work without confronting someone a little out of it and announcing this to the world. Yesterday a man was having a frightfully loud conversation with himself. Dude, people don't need to hear yelling at 8:30am, and sometimes there's just not enough room to take a wide berth.

Wow, an hour and 30 minutes to go. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)