Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2005

May the force be with you

Last night, Ivan and I went to see Star Wars Episode 3. We'd pre-booked our tickets for a session after work here in the city, and Alex was supposed to come with us but he's sick so it ended up being just the two of us. We collected our tickets, went and got some dinner at Pasta Palace, then headed back to the cinema to settle in for a few hours.

Best Star Wars Movie Ever! It is definitely my favourite film out of the 6. I won't give away any plot stuff because there might be a few people who haven't seen it yet who still want to but it was so amazing, my words here don't do it justice. It's a very dark and sad story, and George Lucas has redeemed himself in my opinion. My only complaint is that a lot of the lightsabre duels were panned in too close so you couldn't really see what was happening (apart from the Yoda battles, they were done well). But it's hard to pick a fault with any of the story. INCREDIBLE!

We were lucky enough to get into a session where the cinema was only half full. Unfortunately, there was some idiot who occasionally had a brain fart and decided to yell out during the film, swearing quite badly too. A good example of why drugs are bad and arrests in Bali are good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)