Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2005

Ohhh, I guess that's why

So I think I figured out why I had two days off last week for feeling run down. Apparently my body was trying to tell me I was about to get some cold thingy. Today I am feeling dreadful, with a sore throat and a nose that constantly drips. Joy! I hope Michelle's kids don't come down sick :-/

I had one of the nicest weekends, very relaxing. On Saturday I did a little shopping then went to Steve's place for his birthday. It was just the family and a BBQ and was a nice night. On Sunday I went to Michelle's to celebrate her birthday as well as Alisha's and Jacob's. Today is her and Alisha's actual birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them! Almost her whole family was there and seeing as they're like my own it was lovely to see them. Today I'm here at work, feeling sorry for myself, especially because I have an hour to go and the last hour has dragged something chronic.

In other news, I've had songs from the movie Annie in my head all day. The sun will come out tomorrow....

***

Weight lost this week: 0.4 Kgs
Total weight lost: 7.0 Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)