Search This Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

Boredom to the max

Oh man, I am so unbelievably bored at work today! That's right, if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. So just take my word for it.

All of the Managers are at some conference thingy (as the official invite called it, I'm sure) today which is indeed a splendid occasion but the lack of incoming work today makes the day completely drag on, and that is definitely not a good thing. There are only so many websites I can visit (largely due to work blocking most of the interesting sites), but I can point you in the direction of something, no pressure ofcourse.

If you felt so inclined you might like to kill some time by perhaps nominating my less-than-exciting Blog here for the 2006 Australian Blog Awards. I really don't want to nominate myself so instead of being a complete loser by doing that, instead I'm only a partial loser by advertising the fact here. I'm thinking of the categories of Best South Australian Blog and/or Best Australain Personal Blog (can be up for both categories if I should be so lucky). And no, I'm not sure I'm actually worthy, but hey, this is the best this site is probably going to get.

Now that the shameless advertising is completed, I can ramble to fill up some time. I bought Ivan's Christmas present yesterday and I want to give it to him now but that would defeat the purpose a bit. But seeing as it's one of the few presents I've bought for people this year (funds are tight) I suppose I shouldn't ruin the surprise. I also got a little brooch for my Grandma to wear when her carer takes her out to lunch, as she likes getting dolled up for those things these days. I only really have the ones for my parents left to get so I'm a lot more organised this year than I think I've ever been before. Exciting stuff!

Hallelujah, I've just been given some work to do. It's a Christmas miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)