Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Roar!

Last night I went to the Mammal Club Christmas party which was a small gathering on the banks of the Torrens behind the zoo. It was great to see everyone before we start meeting again next February, especially Lydia as she hasn't been very well lately. It was a nice night, a slight breeze cooling down a warm day, and as the sun was setting you could hear a lion roaring in the background. I'd enjoy hearing that sound in the distance every night I think.

Today is a return to Summer weather as it's going to be 36C, and for the life of me I don't know why I'm wearing pants instead of a skirt today. The thought didn't really occur until I was halfway to the train station this morning. It's a bloody hot day, my legs are suitably defuzzed, and yet I'm wearing pants like some idiot. Good job, Mel. (Random Rambling #288)

I had a very productive day at work yesterday so today is a little quiet until I find something else to do so I'd better go and make myself look busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)