Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Long weekend Eve

Today is indeed a glorious day, although it doesn't seem like many of us here in the office are getting much done. Unfortunately no one planned any afternoon drinks and I have a meeting at 2pm, so any chance of drinking the afternoon away and going home early has gone out the door, but never mind, I'm still overjoyed that after this afternoon I have 4 days off, yay!

Tomorrow we will be heading to Mum and Dad's mid-afternoon than we all go to Grandma's for our traditional Christmas Eve get together. I'm hoping it's a nice, calm relaxing day, but you never can tell with my family. Christmas day itself will be another nice quiet day. I might go to church with Mum but not sure yet, as we'll be going to see Ivan's parents and the timing might be off. The other two days are currently free, but there are definitely things I'd like to get done at home. Maria wanted me to go up and see her one of the days but I'm not often at home so I have to learn to say no.

Anyway, as this is most likely my last post before Christmas, I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas and enjoy the time with loved ones! I will post again in a couple of days.

Seasons Greetings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mel. Although your blog used to hate me adding comments, and gave me errors constantly, I hope everything turns out great for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too, Merry Christmas! Try to have SOME fun in your taxpayer-funded-beerless-office. Remember, if it's a "end of year meeting" it's not a "christmas party" :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)