Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Delirium

Due to a lack of sleep lately, I have gotten over the cranky mood I was in yesterday and have today entered Phase: Delirium. I do like this phase, it makes the workday go faster, the lunacy of other colleagues more amusing and generally just makes things a lot more pleasant.

During my walk at lunch today I noticed there seem to be a lot more pigeons in the city lately. On several occasions I've had to adjust my steps so as not to step on one that's lingering at my feet. Today, particularly, was rather amusing, as I witnessed a lady walking along, pigeon in front of her, but then suddenly the pigeon took flight, turning as it did so and fluttering in front of her face. The poor woman let out a shriek as she tried to dodge and weave this bird of no intelligence. And all I could do was find it very amusing, not laughing in front of the poor woman but having a chuckle as I tried to tell Karen back at work. Ah yes, good times indeed.

PS After much pressure and annoyance at my comment system, I'm thinking of moving them, but then I'll lose all the comments made up to this point on my blog. This saddens me a bit but does it really matter what people commented in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)