Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2003

Mundane title #63


Well, went back to work on Wednesday and as expected, was a real mess. Today I caught up on all the paperwork and so tomorrow I have to squeeze in everything else. The couple of days rest did me good but made me realise how much I love staying at home and not having to do anything, hehe. I'm feeling a lot better now, just a bit nasal but aside from that better.

So the last couple of days haven't been very exciting, I have just been getting back into the swing of things. I've been called up for a job interview next week, for a job I applied for back at the start of September I'd forgotten all about. The interview is all the way up at Berri though so most of the day will be spent driving there and back, but no matter. So this weekend I have to study up on the Water Resources Act and prepare myself for god knows what. I'm not going in with any confidence, been disappointed too many times, so am just gonna take things as they come. I'll still give 110% in the interview, just not gonna make a big deal of things yet.

Today I went to the old SchoolFriends website and read some stuff people have updated. Sorta made me sad. There was one update in particular by this guy who I only chatted to a little, but he'd basically gone through a list of people he'd recently run into. So, made me realise, not much has changed in my life, and I don't really keep in touch with people from high school anymore. The note for me would have read something like "Melinda - nothing's changed, she's just a bit fatter".

Yep, I'm in another one of those moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)