Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2003

Rush rush rush


I have to cook dinner before my Mammal Club meeting tonight so I haven't got heaps of time but wanted to write. Firstly, Michelle, you were absolutely right in your guess on why exactly I got upset after reading that list of names - you got it in one. Perhaps if she was actually a nice person it wouldn't bug me so much, but never mind.

So, tomorrow is my interview, so I have to try and get an early night tonight. I think I'm as prepared as I can be, perhaps tonight I'll just read over a couple of things but aside from that there's not much more I can do. And after today at work, I am desperate for a change. The day was great until the last 5 minutes when Grant decided to have a go at me about us running out of change on the weekend. The problem was, I was sick early in the week and no one thought to order any change, so we had to wait until this Wednesday for our next delivery. So there wasn't even anything I could have done about it. But somehow, I was made to be the one in the wrong. And I guess the reason it pissed me off so much is because I like to think I do a good job in there - if we ever got audited I make sure everything is the way it should be, and instead of hearing positive things I get a bit of a blasting about something I shouldn't even be accountable for.

Aside from that today, things here have been pretty good. I had my last Grass Identification workshop on Saturday and then mum, Maria and I went to Harbourtown to do some shopping. Mum and Dad wanted to buy me some new clothes for Christmas so we bought a few things. Harbourtown here is tiny compared to the one in QLD, but they're still developing it so in time it'll get better I hope. I was hoping to find a nice dress for our christmas dinner this weekend but it didn't happen.

That night Darren, Christine and Alex came over, and while the guys played computer games Christine and I watched some old dvds. Was a pretty good night actually, and Sunday was recovery day. I love recovery days.

Anyway, had better get going. Tomorrow is gonna be hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)