Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Funneh stuff


Today I was bored and was sifting through the PC at work and came across the funniest note I've ever found. It was from the ex-manager, who it looks like was about to go on holidays so was leaving a note for the other managers to tell them what to do. But he didn't just write the tasks, he made it damn funny. So funny, in fact, I had to print it out and bring it home and I'm gonna post some of it. Unfortunately, the best one I can't post because it contains the full name of this one guy who gets paid out extensively in the paragraph. But here's some of the other stuff:

"The Nestle coconut milky bar in the box on the floor does not contain coconut! First the cut wages, then head office shuts, then they cut the coconut out of the chocolate.... next thing you know, Saddam's running for Parliament. Crazy world we're livin' in people!! Crazy shit. See what happens when you put kids in charge... F__k'n Charlie, never should've run that chocolate factory... bloody kids running shit... crazy, crazy stuff."

"Please murder the Arnott's rep - Dippers are still out of stock after 4 weeks. Take the tickets off and tell her to incredibite my reduced fat."

Gold! I wish I could post more, but better not. In other news, my start date for the new job has been pushed back to after Christmas, so starting here in Adelaide on January 5th for 4 weeks, and so won't have to move to Berri until early February. I have 3 weeks off in between old job and the new job, my first Christmas off in 9 years, so I'm really happy. Hope I don't spend all my Long Service Leave money, kinda need that to move :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)