Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

The Eve of a New Year


Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy new year, hope you all have a good night tonight and don't get yourselves into any kind of trouble.

A cousin of mine passed away a couple of years ago on New Years Eve and so we don't have a big party, but I do plan to have a few drinks with some friends tonight and have a good laugh.

Aside from that, I've continued spending money, so thank goodness I start work on Monday (at my new job, w00t!) and money will be coming in again. I now have a mattress and sofa bed so the rest of the stuff I need to get is small stuff which can be taken care of after I've moved in.

In terms of moving here in Adelaide, we checked out a place Monday which was really nice inside but rather like a box, but we applied for it anyway. Checking out another one on Friday, so we shall see.

Well I had better go and have some lunch and then start drinking. Happy New Year to all, heres hoping 2004 is the best year ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)