Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Happy Birthday Jun!


First off I'd like to wish my friend Jun a Happy Birthday! I've known Jun for a couple of years now and I hope he gets all he wants for his birthday :)

So, now the formalities are out of the way, will update on what's been happening aside from the having to move debarkle. I've had one week of holidays already and have totally wasted them. I've spent some time catching up with friends and getting ready for Christmas, but mostly my days have been spent sleeping in, watching The Two Towers repeatedly, or anything to do with Lord of the Rings really, and catching up with people before Christmas day.

Yesterday I went and got a facial (love going to the Beauty Salon, feel so special) then went to see Michelle, Craig and the kids to give them their presents. Those kids are growing up so fast, every time I see them they look bigger. And I fed Alisha some baby food and with the bottle which was a first for me. Poor Alisha had more food smeared over her face than in her mouth, gonna need some practice if I ever have a kid. Ivan and I went to check out some places quickly yesterday too. There's not much available at the moment and all the places yesterday sucked, except one which wasn't too bad, but still early days yet. Hope we find something soon though.

Today we went to Ivan's parents' place for lunch, since we won't be seeing them on Christmas Day. Was pretty good actually, his Grandma was over there too and she's so sweet, and we got some cool pressies :)

Now we're home, I have a headache and Ivan is lying down. God we're old. But Jun's not, even if it is his birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)