Search This Blog

Monday, December 01, 2003

Paragon


What can I say about this guy? Paragon is very cool, and I mean that in the suave, James Bond kind of way. He has a way with the ladies but seems to be able to mould himself around the people he's with. I mean, he seems to be able to approach a group, suss them out, and then join in the conversation comfortably in a short space of time. I guess I admire this quality because usually around new people I am quite shy, and it often takes a person like Paragon to make me come out of my shell. He's a people person, for lack of a better way of saying it. But watch out, this guy can flirt, but I can't say it bothers me :)

And, he shares a birthday with SuperSammo, so two of my closest online friends have even more in common. Hmm, it seems when I thought about what I'd write for Paragon I had more in my head, but I'm afraid that for now, this is all I could remember. Don't ever change mate, you're great the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)