Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2003

GAH!


A quick update to let you all know how pissed off I am. Received a letter today saying that our lease here won't be renewed. Why does this always happen to us?!? We pay our rent on time, we keep the place tidy, why do we keep getting annoying landlords who wanna move their kids in? This guy's moving his son in. Well Merry bloody Christmas to us then, stupid kid can't get his own place without dad's help or something? How can people do this and feel good about themselves? I'm so angry, upset, annoyed, etc etc. Now, again, we have to spend our Christmas and New Year trying to contact agents that'll no doubt be on holiday because they don't have a care in the world and find another suitable place. It's not that easy for us to move because Ivan has his business and there's lots of stuff to think about. Plus all the damn hassle of letting everyone know our new address, which we just did 2 years ago for god's sake. And our date to move out is right about the weekend I'll be moving to Berri too, so double whammy. Why not eh? Why did I even think this new year was going to be a great one? Stupid me for thinking things in life could run smoothly for once. GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)