Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dull-a-thon


I have absolutely nothing interesting to write about because absolutely nothing interesting has happened with me recently!  But I thought I'd better update this anyway, because otherwise, before I know it a whole bunch of things will happen and I'll end up with an overly long blog like the last one I did, which ended up being split in two.

After having Monday and Tuesday off work sick I'm back now, catching up with everything and just don't have the energy to sit here for 3 more hours today to be honest.  That new database we were supposed to have last Monday still isn't up and running and everyone has work piled up, waiting to enter all this stuff into the new system.  I'm personally just tired at looking at these pages of numbers I'm cross-referencing!

Aside from working the last couple of days very little has been happening.  My neighbour has been leaving me alone, thank goodness, and tomorrow is another drive to Adelaide for the weekend, yay!  The only thoughts that have been crossing over my mind lately are that I really want ADSL here in Berri, I am sick of being on dialup, being restricted to the times I can log on, and most of all not being able to play games online any time I like.  I've joined this new clan and haven't even had a chance to play alongside my new teammates because I need to wait until the weekend.  If only it wasn't rediculously expensive, I could look at my budget and sort something out. 

Only other news I have is that I'm doing a series of articles at Aus Battlefield and my first one was put up on the site last night so if you're interested in having a read, I'd appreciate some feedback :)

Anyway enough boring you poor readers.  This weekend will involve a LAN and so I should have something interesting to write about in the next few days (but no promises, hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)