Search This Blog

Friday, July 09, 2004

Three hours...


That's how much sleep I had last night. And this time, it wasn't my own doing. Allow me to explain...

Mum and Dad are on 4 weeks holidays from work and came up to Berri yesterday afternoon to stay for about 6 days, while I travel back and forth between Berri and Adelaide with work training, car servicing, etc. Last night we didn't do much except go and play the pokies for a couple of hours, but I digress.

I have a sofabed in the Lounge room which Dad slept on but for some reason Mum wanted to sleep in the same bed as me. I don't mind that, but let me say now, it will never happen again. I don't know what her problem was but she was snoring all. bloody. night. I even went to bed earlier, turning everything off by 11pm, thinking I needed some sleep. I eventually fell asleep around midnight, and then was awoken at 3am by the snoring... And was unable to fall back asleep...

I'm so freaking tired! And no sleep in tomorrow morning either, have to drop my car off at the workshop by 8am. Wonderful.

Methinks I will sleep until midday on Sunday. Well, I'd better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)