Search This Blog

Monday, July 05, 2004

Regrets?


What I really wanted to write about today was to ask whether anyone that reads this has any regrets from their lives? Most people I know have the mindset that there is no point living with any regrets, because there's nothing you can do about the past. This is true, I just wish I could actually do that.

My problem is I analyse things too much, think about them, trying to figure out why they happened a certain way, what I could have done differently, all that stuff. Am I the only person who does still live with regrets?

The great Dr Phil always says you teach people how to treat you, which is very true I think. So my regrets are not about the big steps in my life, but about things I have said or done to people, which has resulted in the way my relationships are today. That's what I think about often, and regret things done or said. Not with everyone, but sometimes.

What about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)