Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2005

Almost hometime!

It's winding down towards the end of the workday so I thought I'd do a quick update before I go and catch the train home.

I'm really excited because my boss asked if I wanted to be on a new project today. It'll be a challenge because I'll be working on the project in the mornings and doing my own work in the afternoon, but hopefully it will go well and it might impress them. I like impressing the bosses. She anticipates it'll take two weeks but we'll play it by ear. I'll be working with 4-5 other people and am looking forward to the experience. I think tomorrow morning we have our first meeting!

Aside from that it has been a regular day here and so I don't have anything cool to write about, but killing time isn't so bad. I think I'll catch the early train home and go and do some grocery shopping...

***

Weight lost this week: 0.7Kgs
Total weight lost: 3.8Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)