Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Pyjama Day

I was off work Friday with a sore throat and so my plans for the weekend got a little shot. Yesterday I went to the doctor and I have some throat infection. Joy. After that I went to see Mum and Dad for a while and spent most of the time there lying on their couch and watching my footy tips go down the drain. Ivan and I were supposed to go to a pub for Krista's birthday last night but in the end I sent him to go on his own. I did feel bad about it, but I was in no mood to sit in a smoky pub yelling over the noise. So I stayed home and had a loooong shower and did my nails and watched the royal wedding. This morning I was supposed to go and see Michelle but, being unwell, I didn't want to make her kids sick, so stayed home. I'm yet to get out of my pyjamas, but think I'll be fine for work tomorrow.

So, I realised the other day that I wrote nothing in my blog about the Pope's death. Truth is, I'm not Catholic so, although it's a massive thing, it really didn't effect me very much. Truth is, I was far more interested in Charles and Camilla's wedding. Ok, so my watching it is partially to perve on Princes William and Harry, but another side of me likes to imagine I'm in high society and mingle with the Royals regularly.

I did notice one thing though. If I'm to ever make it to high society I shall need to invest in some very fancy hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)