Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2005

Crap

I've had a crappy crap crap crap morning. I have learned my lesson though - when the test system won't let you practice something, DO NOT go ahead and try it in the actual database. I have majorly made the data FUBAR!

I am counting down to lunch, as I'm meeting Dad and then from 1 to 3:30pm I have a training course. I just want to get away from this desk after the mess I made this morning.

Bring on the weekend, I say! I'm looking forward to a very relaxed weekend. All I'll be doing is a little bit of shopping, and seeing my family, as it's my Grandma's birthday. The rest of the time I plan to sleep lots, watch a movie or two, read, relax in front of the computer, and I suppose I should do some laundry.

Sweet, only five minutes before I have to meet Dad!

Anyway, better go. Did I mention this day was crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)