Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lest we forget

I should have done the right thing and done a separate entry altogether for ANZAC Day yesterday but, alas, I didn't get a chance to. The weekend was quite busy and then yesterday I did nothing at all but Ivan was heaps busy so I didn't really get to use my computer.

So, where to begin?

On Friday night Alex and Darren came over and we had yummy Chinese food, watched a bit of the football and generally just chatted and joked around. It was a really good night!

On Saturday we went to Maria and Steve's for a BBQ so I caught up with the family a bit. We didn't stay too long because again, Ivan was heaps busy, so we pretty much ate, had a quick chat and then headed home. I then went to visit Michelle and stayed there for a couple of hours just catching up. It was so good to see her, I can't believe I hadn't seen her since baby number 3 was born.

On Sunday Darren held a LAN at his place so we were there from around 1:30pm to around 2:30am. A bit of a long night but it was a lot of fun (as LANs usually are). We played Medal of Honour: Pacific Assault, Tiger Woods Golf, SWAT 4, Brothers in Arms, and some Need for Speed Underground. I can't remember if there was anything else. We got a chance to watch a bit of the Grand Prix too, so a good night all in all.

As I said, Monday was lazy for me, although Ivan had a busy one. It was great to have a long weekend though, but it makes coming back to work a bit more difficult (and annoying).

My new glasses arrived today. I *heart* them!

***

Weight lost this week: 0.4Kgs
Total weight lost: 5.0Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)