Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Time to kill

I figured I could do a quick update while I waited for my laundry to finish, so prepare to be bored!

This weekend has been nice and generally quiet. On Friday night we caught up on lots of TV show watching and I had a generally early night. I don't know why but my job exhausts me and by the end of the week I'm stuffed. I don't do anything physically demanding, I think it's just the early starts, but there you have it.

Yesterday I went and had a facial and then Ivan and I were supposed to go to his Uncle's surprise 60th birthday. However, because they're not a close part of the family and neither of us really felt like going, Ivan cancelled it, although I do feel kinda bad about not showing up. Instead, we went and had a nice coffee and got ourselves some dinner and had a quiet night in. I watched The Ring 2 and it scared the crap outta me, so I ended up staying up until 2am in an effort to get it out of my head. Today all I'll be doing is paying Mum a visit at work in a couple of hours. Aside from that I really need to do some housework. I'd like to get the last of my things packed away although I don't really feel like doing that today. Instead, I might clean the bathroom or something else exciting.

Aside from that, what is up with the footy tipping this year?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)