Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Craptacular


That's how I'm feeling at the moment! On Friday I had the biggest headache and a sore throat and felt crappy most of the weekend and then yesterday I didn't come to work because that craptacular feeling was going strong, and today I'm here but not really accomplishing very much at all. My head is pounding, my throat is scratchy and I am so sick of peppermint tea! Tomorrow night we're having a pub night and I really don't want to be feeling like this then so I wish I would get over it already.

Ok, that's the bitching out of the way! Apologies for not updating this blog in over a week again but aside from feeling sick I've also just had other things going on. I got ADSL at home now so my nights are spent making up for lost time, playing online games and downloading lots of things. It's also encouraged me to get a computer upgrade so I can play games without having to worry about things slowing down and not being able to see the pretty graphics for all they're worth and so on. So once my credit card is paid off that's what I'll save my money for (as much as I was hoping to get a trip to Melbourne in in the next few months). I need to make it a priority after all these years.

Also despite the lack of comments to my last entry I did have a few people speak to me personally and to those people I say thankyou. I've decided to go for one of the positions and see what happens. The boss here sounds pretty convinced I will get one (I haven't been able to judge whether he's trying to be helpful or just wants to get rid of me). Now I just wait for them to be posted, they only just advertised the Manager's position on the weekend so I imagine the rest of the positions won't be posted for a few more weeks.

Sorry for the dull entry, not feeling very creative today so this will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)