Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2004

Unscheduled events


I like to plan ahead and know what I'll be up to for at least a week in advance, I'm just one of those people who likes to be prepared I guess. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I like to be surprised and do spur of the moment things, but when it comes to work situations I prefer to know what's going on.

There's a training session next Monday and Tuesday in the Adelaide office so for me this would be like a long weekend, not having to drive back until Wednesday morning. I had my name down to go, my boss thinks I'm going, but it's Friday and the Adelaide office who are supposed to be organising it haven't yet given me any details. In fact, last I'd heard, they weren't even sure of a venue. If I don't hear anything by the time I leave for Adelaide this afternoon then I'll be back here in Berri like normal, but I would have liked to have known by now. Ah well, it's no big drama, just me being fussy with things like this.

I'm so glad it's Friday! I love weekends! We're not up to too much, I have a little running around to do Saturday morning and then I'm catching up with Misch for dinner in Norwood. I'm looking forward to seeing her, the last time I saw her was just before I'd moved to Berri and that's already been over 7 months, so it will be great to catch up. The rest of the weekend will be quiet but that'll be nice too!

Hope you all have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)