Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Something funny


This morning something very small happened but it made me stand in my study and laugh out loud, and it's making me giggle just thinking about it, so may as well blog it.

When I moved to Berri I got some new furniture and one of those was an office chair which had to be put together. I remember on the night I moved, when all the big things were put away, Ivan and my Dad sat down to put things together and Ivan was the one who put my chair together.

A couple of weeks ago I walked into the room and noticed one of the screws and its washer had fallen onto the carpet off the office chair. I have a toolbox and have just been too lazy to put it back together but I think I had better do it soon. This morning there was a second screw and its washer on the carpet. I flipped the chair over and saw the last two were barely there, they had to be tightened too. So I'd better fix it before there is an incident.

But it made me laugh. Ahh, my boyfriend, the handyman...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)