Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2004

Upgrade my life


I've finally committed myself to upgrading my computer because I'm sick of games slowing down, having to put the settings so low that they look crap, and not even being able to play more recent games on my computer. So it's time to bulk her up a bit. Because I'd rather spend more now on better parts so that the computer can last me a few years it might take me some time to finish off this upgrade, but I'm hoping it'll all done before Christmas. I'm excited because this weekend I get my new CD burner and motherboard. Now I just need to wait until I get my new CPU and RAM before I can actually use the motherboard, but still, I'm excited :)

Wednesday night drinks and dinner was good, but in true Berri fashion most people piked so again there were only four of us but it was still good. Was nice to have a meal cooked for you anyway, and we only had a couple of drinks, played the pokies for a little while and finished it quite early, at about 9:30pm. Better than sitting at home listening to my neighbours arguing anyway!

This weekend looks like it will be a quiet one with just some running around to do for a few hours on Saturday. Perhaps I'll get to catch up on some movies I've had sitting around waiting to be watched! Anyway, this has been another lovely break from work/doing nothing, but I had better go as it's almost lunchtime. Have a great weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)