Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2004

My theory


I theorise that when one person loses weight, another person inevitably puts it on. Is this to keep the Universe balanced? I'm not entirely sure but I think it's worthy of an investigation, it might even get someone a PhD!!!

I swear, I see both sides to this "fat transfer theory". When I'm losing it I might spot someone who looks like they're putting on a few, and now that it looks like Bron is losing weight, I've put some on. Curse this fat transfer!!! Since I stopped taking the medication in mid-June, I just weighed myself this morning and have put on 4 kilos!!! Dammit why is it so easy for me to put on weight? I tell you why, it's my fat transfer theory. Well, I plan to turn the tables on this one dammit, those scales were all the motivation I needed!!!

Preparing for fat transfer *targets Asuka, my arch nemesis*...

PS I had yesterday off work too and am here delirious today, is it obvious??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)