Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2004

God Bless Caffeine!


I very rarely drink coffee but this morning I really needed a Latte. Luckily this small town isn't so small that you can't find a good coffee shop around the place, and so I went and treated myself one. It's oh so yummy! Perhaps if I went to bed early like I plan to do every night but then never actually do, I wouldn't need a caffeine hit so bad right now, but meh, you get that.

I'm leaving work early today to head to Adelaide a bit earlier. It's getting darker earlier now and I don't like driving at night, especially such a long distance. I just worked out that I only have 5 hours to go, minus my lunch break! Just as well, because I really have very little to do today. All the data for the River has been entered and I'm just waiting for the Murray Bridge office to get back to me on a couple of issues. Once that's done I can print off and send the hundreds of letters out, but I doubt that will get started today. So there's work for me to do, I'm just waiting for the go-ahead. I've also taught myself GIS over the last couple of days and only have one lot of exercises left to do. Plus all the Development Applications are processed. So I'm left with blogging, reading websites and walking around the office chatting to people.

This weekend is probably going to be a bit of a quiet one. Good old IB have a war on tonight so I might finally get to dust off my Medic pack and do a little online gaming for the first time in around 2 months! On Saturday I was supposed to go to the Clipsal 500 with Dad but since he has a sore foot we won't be going. Not to worry, we go every year and missing one year won't be so bad. So I'll probably be watching that on the tv Saturday and Sunday. But the weekend weather looks like it'll be gorgeous so would be worth going out somewhere. We'll see what happens, it's nice to have nothing planned for once and you can just take the days as they come.

Hmm, not much else exciting to report really. Except my neighbour is annoying, but you already knew that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)