Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

No time to blog!


Well, when it rains, it pours! For a while I had very little to do at work and this week I am completely snowed under. Off the top of my head I can think of 6 things I am juggling at the moment and so I haven't even had time to update this blog for a while. I'm doing it now as I know I won't get a proper lunch break today so I may as well take some time out and do this.

On top of all that I've been feeling really run down lately and so this morning I slept in and didn't do any exercise, so am feeling a bit guilty about that. Also last night was the first night in, well, as long as I can remember back that I went to bed before 11pm. I don't know whether I'm coming down with something or whether my body's just saying 'give me a break'.

Finding rest at home isn't always easy because of my annoying neighbours. All Monday night they were screaming at each other, felt like I was living with my parents again and hearing them argue all the time! It's sucky when you're trying to clear your mind by doing yoga and all you can hear is the F word. Ah well, can't be helped I guess.

The weekend was quiet but involved late nights. I have a feeling this weekend will too, as we have a LAN to go to, and I haven't been to one for so long I think I'm going to have fun regardless of what we play. Although admittedly I'm not looking forward to 30 laps of a racing game. Methinks I'll either total my car early on or be about 10 laps behind. :D

Well, I guess I'd better get back to it *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)