Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

This makes me look busy!


Oh man, the last couple of days at work have been so quiet and I have next to nothing to do right now, so am killing some time and making myself look busy by doing this blog. My boss is in Adelaide, another lady who gives me things to do is sick, and the Murray Bridge office haven't sent me the data they said they would, so I am sitting here emailing and reading the paper online. This job at least isn't stressful.

Well the weekend came and went so fast again, I can't believe we're a week into March! I'm not sure how effective my day with Maria was in terms of her cheering up. We went and had lunch at Brighton then went to Marion for some retail therapy, we spent heaps of time talking and I tried my best to drum it into her that she should be grateful this is over, that she can use this opportunity to find someone else, etc. But I don't know. It's been 3 weeks since it happened and she still can't talk about anything else nor can she stop crying for a day. But we did have a nice day together, and she bought herself some things which hopefully cheer her up.

In other news I'm planning a trip to Townsville just after my birthday in June to party with Sammo and Para since I didn't get to last year for their birthdays and I am so excited about it! I just need to save some money for it, but I've started doing that and am restricting some of my spending. Ivan and I also want to finally start saving for a house and that's my top priority but hopefully I get to do both :)

The fitness thing is still going well. Each morning I want to go back to sleep but I make myself get up and work out. On the weekend I got a Yoga DVD and book so now after work I go home and do that before dinner. Yoga is bloody hard, I am so inflexible, but I'll keep at it. And then I also get on the bike for a while as I'm watching tv shows after dinner. I hope the phrase "working my ass off" will apply in this case.

Time for a random rambling. I want the Queer Eye guys to come and make me over, buy me new furniture and some cool clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)