Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Good news or bad?


Well my sister and her fiancee have broken up again, and I don't know whether I should be happy or not. From past blog entries you'll notice I don't like the guy, but she's so heartbroken that I feel so bad for her. She's the type of person who gives 100% of herself to people she loves and will do anything for them, will look past their flaws and therefore leaves nothing for herself. This makes her a beautiful person but unfortunately a target for people who will take advantage of that and then cast her aside, leaving her utterly heartbroken.

I think in the long run, this is for the best, but I know that this will take Maria some years to get over. She really doesn't deserve people like this, and I hope she finds someone who will treat her the way she should be treated soon. She gets herself depressed because some of her friends are married with kids already, but not everyone is. But she lets this get to her.

I feel so bad for her and I fear that she will go back to him again and end up here again in a few months time. I hope she doesn't go back. The worst part is that she blames herself, like she wasn't good enough or something. Truth is she tried to help the guy as much as she could and should not feel like she is at fault.

I think the worst thing out of all of this is that even after being engaged to someone it's almost as if he feels no sadness at all. At all. Apparently they broke up just after Valentine's Day although I didn't find out until the weekend. And already hes "advertised" himself in the paper twice. I hope the advert read the truth, being something like 36 year old male who lives with his mother seeks female to walk all over. I don't drive, will never get you a drink, I won't even wash my own clothes. I will be disinterested at any special family event, may even fall asleep on the sofa. I'll be a fat slob but have a go at you any chance I get for the way you look, and will dump you if you cut your hair too short. Guaranteed to treat you like shit!

I harbour a few ill feelings towards him, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)