Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Holiday!


I don't normally like to post political things in here because it's not that type of blog but for once I agree 100% with what Alexander Downer and even that god-awful Alan Jones have said in regards to our troops being in Iraq and what that means for us in terms of being a target for terrorists. But that's all I'm going to say about that.

In much happier news, I got my holidays signed off by my boss yesterday and in my delight booked my plane ticket to Townsville for late June, yay!!! I can't wait :)

Ofcourse, there is always something to ruin my mood and this time it's my mother. I'm not sure if she's more annoyed at me for going alone, or at Ivan for not coming with me. Grr, I'm an adult for goodness' sake and what on earth is she worried about? I knew this would be my parents' reaction and so I should've taken Ivan's advice when he suggested I don't even tell them I'm going because it's not their concern anyway. Ah well, too late for that now.

But, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)