Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2004

Turnaround


How does one go from being snowed under at work for the first half of the week and now having nothing to do?!? Gah, how annoying, they need to learn to space things out a bit more :P

I've been reading through some of my Blog archives. Damn, some of the comments people left still crack me up to this day, and my blogs used to be far more interesting and amusing. I'm getting old and boring! I read this one I wrote about toxic friends, I still have those. Whoops, maybe I should pay more attention to what's right for me.

I'm in such a silly mood today. It's either lack of sleep, looking forward to the weekend, or that Latte was too strong. Maybe all three :D

All I know is I have this pimple on my chin which is about to get it's own postcode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)