Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Better late than never!


Long time readers may remember that back in February I ordered something for Ivan's birthday (which is in April) from the US. I had congratulated myself on being so organised, only to discover the item was out of stock and was on backorder. Apparently backorders usually came in within a fortnight.

It is late October, and the item is finally in stock! So, now I'm going to be organised for Christmas! Ofcourse, now that I've said that, something will jinx the delivery and it won't actually arrive to my residence here in Australia until next April maybe, if I'm lucky.

Hooray for fast international shipping, hey? I tell you what, if this gift turns out to be a dud I'll be so pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)