Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2004

Mixed Tape


Well it's Monday already and already I've had enough of work for the week. Luckily I made myself a music CD to listen to which Bron has termed my "mixed tape" so I'm listening to it now, occasionally mouthing lyrics to myself and generally just counting down the minutes until I leave work for the day.

The afternoon has completely dragged on! I still have this work to do for my boss but it's all numbers and I'm tired of looking at numbers so what the heck, some blog updating and web browsing is all good, right? Right? Right.

Saturday night after Ivan left was really quiet. We were all a bit tired for some reason and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on TV so Mum, Dad and I settled in to watch that. When they started dozing off I went to my room, logged on for a little while, kicked Ivan's butt in Tiger Woods Golf over the internet (as you do), then went and watched the end of Chocolat and fell asleep.

On Sunday morning Mum and Dad left quite early, at about 9:30am, so for the rest of the day I sorted through mountains of mail I've had piling up since I moved from all the environmental clubs I'm in. That took quite a while, then I watched the Indy 300 from the Gold Coast inbetween reading chapters of Harry Potter. When the reading made me tired I thought I'd better clear up some more hard drive space on my computer so watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (wasn't as bad as I expected) and Catch Me If You Can (not too shabby but long). By this stage it was past midnight and I realised I should have been in bed hours beforehand.

And today, here I am! Gripping and rivetting, hey? The most exciting thing to happen today, apart from my Mixed Tape ofcourse, was checking out the new Noodle Bar that's opened recently for lunch. One serve is enough for two I reckon, so from now on Bron and I are gonna split an order we reckon.

Hope y'all had a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)