Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

NaNoWriMo


November is National Novel Writing Month, and as you can see by the little image on the right hand panel there (->) I'm gonna give it a red hot go. If you haven't been curious and clicked on the link yet, it's basically something to get people like me, who've always wanted to write a novel and never have, to get off their butts in November and get it done. There are no prizes, and you don't have to submit your novel at the end to the organisers (although if you do, you get a certificate apparently), the only thing you really need to do is get to 50 000 words before the end of November.

So, I've decided to give it a try. I have absolutely no idea what to write about, and I will probably give up after Day 2, but hey, it's worth a try, right? So if writing a novel is something you've always wanted to do, why not give it a try in November? Blogger has even chipped in and have set it up so people can use a blog to keep their novel writing in check. Or, you could just stick to a pen and paper if that's your fancy. And hey, whatever gets written, it's got to be better than something written by Pamela Anderson, surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)