Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Full House


I decided to stay in Berri this weekend and so Ivan and my parents have come up to visit me, instead. I was originally planning on going to Morgan for a bit of a camping trip since it's been almost a year since I've been on one but a weekend home is long overdue, so here I am!

Ivan just left to go back to Adelaide and I miss him already :(

Yesterday morning, before I'd even left for work, Mum and Dad arrived and the driving me crazy began. Yeah yeah, I love them, I do, but they can be so "in my face" that it just gets too much with their constant fussing. I came home from work to have lunch with them and then just after I got home at 5pm Friday Ivan arrived too, so I was happy.

We didn't do much last night except watch The Amazing Race which Ivan had taped for me and then watched this movie called The Terminal which would have been good if they didn't make it so "Hollywood" by throwing in a love interest, then Mum and Dad went to bed and Ivan and I went for a bit of a walk. We then checked out some stuff on the computer and went to bed too.

Today has been quiet and really lazy. Mum and Dad went fishing this morning and Ivan and I got up at around 9am. Didn't do much except read the paper, played a game of golf on the PC and then went for a walk to the shops to get some things. For a late lunch Mum and Dad fired up the BBQ for the first time (I got it when I moved here but a BBQ for 1 person is no fun) so we stuffed ourselves full of food royally, had a nap and Ivan just left. That's been pretty much it, a very quiet and relaxing weekend.

I'm not sure what we'll do tonight, apart from me colouring Mum's hair, or when Mum and Dad will leave tomorrow but I have a feeling I'll be a little grateful to have the place to myself again. I know, I'm horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)