Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Work?


It's been so long since I had some work to do that would take longer than an hour that I've forgotten what it feels like! So, I have enough work to take up the next couple of days now, and I tell you what, I'm so happy! It gets so boring just sitting around and doing odd jobs like filing, it's a relief to have some proper work to do again. Our system is still not up and running but the boss has given me a semi-big task and I'm glad. I think he sensed I was going slightly loopy!

There's not been much going on in the last 24 hours worth writing about. Our work social touch football team is up and running and we're having our first get together in a couple of weeks. I'm happy because it will be lots of laughs but I know I'll embarress myself, especially considering I've never played before! Plus I'm so unfit right now I will probably pass out after 10 minutes, hehehe!

I'm feeling a bit better but am still hardly sleeping, still waking up with a blocked nose, so I feel a bit blegh but during the day my hayfever has improved, it's just the not sleeping at nights that sucks.

Last night I watched a couple of movies to clear up some space on my hard drive. I watched Resident Evil and then started the second one, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, and then realised I only had half the movie, so I've only half watched that. Oh well, it wasn't as good as the first one anyway. That's pretty much been it actually! Hooray that tomorrow is Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)