Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wacky Wednesday


Considering I had one tiny task to do today, the day has really flown! Ofcourse, now I've jinxed it which means the last three hours will go slower than... something slow... but ah well :)

I'm in a really cheerful mood today! There's no real reason for it, nothing exciting has happened. In fact, today has been quite dull. But for some reason, I'm feeling really happy and cheery.

It could be because it's a gorgeous day, not too hot and not too cold, but one of those perfect Spring days. It could be because I went to the pub for lunch and had some fish and so the Omega 3 has made my body and therefore me happy. It could be because I've had little sleep and have hit that crazy phase. Or maybe it's because that for the last two days I've restarted my exercise routine, going for walks and cycling, and so I'm feeling better about a proper routine again. Perhaps it's this Mixed Tape I'm listening to. I'm not sure, but this natural high is a good place to be :)

Tomorrow I have a routine rental property inspection so last night in between TV shows I cleaned the house. That gives you quite a workout, especially when you haven't done it in a while, hehehe. My pedometer got the most steps on it since I got it 3 weeks ago! Anyway, that's about it from me :)

Playing on the Mixed Tape now: Dark Of The Matinee by Franz Ferdinand
Eating: A scone, delivered to my desk by Cheryl (this place rocks)
Thinking: I hope no one saw me bopping just then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)