Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2004

A time to rest


As usual, when it gets to Friday, I'm in a fantastic mood! That's about all I have to report, really, that my mood is fantastic :)

This weekend looks to be a quiet one which I am really looking forward to, because I have been on minimal sleep all week and with the last couple of weekends being busy it will be nice to just spend some time with Ivan. Sure, it will mean that I won't have anything gripping to write about on Monday, but hey, that happens. It seems to be happening a lot lately, I've been uncreative and the content in this blog has suffered. Maybe with the onset of National Novel Writing Month starting Monday I'll be able to be more entertaining. Although, most of my creative thought will go into my Novel and so I might make this blog even more boring (I'm pretty sure that's possible).

So, I finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets yesterday after I got home from work so walked across the road to return it to Bron and pick up the next book. I'm getting into all this Harry Potter (better late than never, hehe).

Last night when chatting someone actually called me a writer. No one has ever called me that before! I don't even call myself that, because yes, it's what I want to be, but I've never finished anything I've started before, so for someone to call me a writer was a pleasant feeling. Melinda Kovac, Writer. Has a nice ring to it :)

I only have a few more hours of work left and then I'll be off to Adelaide. Looking forward to the drive actually because it's a gorgeous day outside.

In other news, someone has sent me a gift, it's supposed to be a surprise so I'm dying to know what it is, and it was posted on Monday from QLD, and I'm hoping it arrives today before I leave, because although surprises are great, the suspense is killing me!

Anyway it's almost lunchtime so I had better hit Publish on this thing before I prattle on for another half a page. I'm hoping I get some time to get things ready for my novel writing, otherwise Monday will come and I'll sit here staring blankly at the screen. I have set up a separate blog for my novel, but will only post the link when things get started and when I have an inkling of what the story will be, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)